Thursday, February 21, 2013

January & February Project: Family Binder {Set 3 Movie Inventory}

Hey Musers! 
If you live in Kansas City like me, then you most likely have a snow day! There is so much snow outside, just see for yourself --



The Blizzard of 2013:
Jake shoveling snow from the driveway!
The backyard


So....as my birthday present to myself I got the iPhone 5 {OMG I LOVE IT!}.  This is a collage I made of Rosie using one of my new apps. How adorable is this?



{Ok It's been an exhausting week and I've fallen behind once again. However, I have the next few days free. I plan on doing some catch up then.}


Did you notice that I skipped Important School Information and Schedules? I did not need to create a schedule yet because Rosie is obviously not going to school at the moment. However, I am. My school schedule is printed off the internet and that's all I need. 

So the next step in the world of binder love is the Movie Inventory Page.

FYI: all of my designs have been created in either Microsoft Word or Excel unless otherwise noted {the greeting cards are done in Publisher}Have I mentioned my deep intimate love for Microsoft Office? I'm in creative-heaven here!

Take one look at your movie collection. What does it look like? Piled? Shoved in all available space?
So you even know what movies you own? I do not.

Today's post is about how to list our your movies alphabetically with the appropriate genre. 

{And I just had a creative light bulb go off in my head! My next Movie project will be to organize our movie collection alphabetically and to organize all the odds & ends of stuff that has accumulated there.}

Anyway, the first step to Movie Organization Bliss is to take all the movies you own and organize them alphabetically.
Then, begin to write your movies on the Movie Inventory Sheet along with the genre of your choosing. Kids movies even get their own list! 
Next, put the movies back ABC-accordingly. At the moment, Jake and I each have our own bookcase for movies. After the re-organization I will combine our movies to span both bookcases. Half of the alphabet on one side && half on the other. I will also add video games to their own shelves {NEW PRINTABLE? Would you keep your man's video games organized and an inventory list for them? Or leave him to his own space with this one?}
AND, last but not least, trinkets will be placed neatly.


Here is the newest page in the Family Binder series:

I have started adding copyrights to my pages. If you would like to purchase one, please Contact Me



I apologize for the short post, but I'm off to take a nap/read. 
What are you currently reading and what are your plans for the weekend?


xoxo Miss Maully






No comments:

Post a Comment