Friday, March 1, 2013

Featured Fans {5 Interviews~Holly}

Hello Lovelies!  I know, I know, it's been awhile. I think it may be the way it is...however, doesn't that mean that you will anticipate my posts more? I think so! So on top of working on starting my business, creating product for my business, researching for my business, working, talking care of Baby Girl, Facebooking and school work, designing Family Binder Printabels, reading email's, doing more research, playing with Baby Girl, working some more...oh did I repeat that? 

Things have been a little crazy over here with the Moore family. Plans to get a puppy, move, switch up jobs, and a lot more have been going on! Plus, we got a Winter's worth of snow in less than a week. 
Baby Girl has started flicking her bottom lip across the top of her gums, making new mouth movements, grasping her pants with her hands and crossing her legs when she is laying down. She is also starting to stare down her feet, like she just wants to gnaw on them. 

I reached out to several of my friends for a giveaway/contest to win a FREE Customized Photo Collage Poster of their LO. I'm taking a few days break from Project: Family Binder to bring you...The Featured Fans Interviews! 

I'll start with the first interview by my old friend Holly. We mommas go way back to our teenage years where we had lots of fun {and got into loads of trouble too}. She has a beautiful daughter that just turned 1, and another baby girl on the way! 

Read her interview below!




What is your name? 
Holly

What are your children’s names and ages? 
Zoey Dawn, 1 year. Fetus, 20 weeks 

Do you work? Where? 
No, I'm a SAHM and a full time student. 

What do you like to do in your free time?
 I like to go out with friends, read, meditate, work out and write.

What is your favorite thing about being a mommy? 
{She said this was a really tough one}
 There is something about when I go to pick my daughter up after I get off school or after I get home from a night out with friends, my little girl squeals and runs into my arms to cuddle and give me kisses. It's then I know that she feels safe and protected and loved in my arms, and there is nothing better than that.

Do you have any advice for new mommy’s out there? 
Relax and rest when you can, but enjoy every second that slips by. 

What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant? 
Absolute fear.

What is the hardest obstacle you have had to overcome in being a young mommy? 
Giving up sleep. I wish that I had "lived" a little more so that I could have more experience and wisdom to pass to my kids in their times of need.

What activities/day trips/crafts are you looking forward to doing with your LO? 
Taking them to swim in the ocean, see the mountains and going fishing.

What is your favorite recipe?
 {She doesn't currently have one, maybe you can help her out in the comments below!!}

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 
Where I never thought i'd see myself, working a job in healthcare, living in the burbs and going home to my babes.

Would you like to add anything else?
 This was a fun thing to do and I had never really thought about my favorite thing about being a mom so that was interesting to think about!


What do you think about Holly's interview? She has some great ideas for her LO's and a wonderful future planned. 
Let her know how she's doing in the comments! 



Alright I'm going to go finish my beer and play around on the computer. 
{Rosie is sleeping soundly.}



Goodnight all! Hope you enjoyed the new Feature!



xoxo Miss Maully

No comments:

Post a Comment