Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My 21st Birthday!!

I had the BEST birthday ever!

I got off work on time and made it home by midnight. My favorite new song was playing on the radio...so of course I blasted it and sang along at the top of my lungs. 

Rosie was up when I got home, and I was able to see her smile! {best present of all of course!}

Jake gave me my presents when I got home. He gave me some framed pictures of Rosie, a beautiful card, a desk size organizer for important documents, a candle, a hair product, USB disk and chocolates.

When I woke up this morning, Jake had given Rosie a bath and cleaned the room up. 
He held Rosie while I worked on a blog post.

He had planned a special outing so we got ready to leave and he came out with a basket of crackers, cheese, grapes and strawberries.

He drove us to the Nelson Museum to see an exhibit he knew I would like. However, the museum is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. I could tell he was bummed, so I told him not to tell me what it was and we could go next week. 

We ended up at the park and ate our picnic in the car where we got some cute pictures of Rosie trying to drive! Then we took a short walk with her and left to go get ready for dinner!

We went to dinner with my family at Red Lobster. It was delicious. It took me for freakin ever to decide what to eat because for once, I has so many options to choose from! {being a vegetarian, my options are always limited to 1-3 items} 
I ordered a Triple Berry Daiquiri-yummmmmm.  && some coconut shrimp with broccoli. BTW: Their rolls are SCRUMPTIOUS!

Then {I know, LONG DAY!!} we went back to my parents to have cake and presents. I received What to Expect the First Year, a membership to the Zoo {Um can I say SWEEEET?}, a card, a cool recycled picture frame and a bottle of wine {oooooooh} The cake was German chocolate! && soooo good! 

Jake and I went home for a bit to hang out together. We were both exhausted...and he had to go to work!

It was an AWESOME birthday though. I had a great time with my family && it was a beautiful day!

What more could a 21 year old girl ask for?

Do you remember your favorite birthday? A friends birthday? What were some of your favorite presents?


Pictures to be added on 2/12/2013


xoxo Miss Maully

1 comment:

  1. My favorite birthday... goodness... well my 15th birthday was also opening night of a one-act play that I co-starred in, and it was my debut as an actress. I got somewhat high-school famous for that, especially for my vulgar vocabulary in the cast interviews that followed the performance (live stage performance has no time for censorship.) I believe my exact words were "I'm not goth, but I do hate preppy bitches."

    Anyways... my 16th birthday, I accidentaly stole a pair of earrings that I felt SO guilty for, that I never wore them. Not once. And I wanted to return them... but the store closed down.

    17th birthday was also my foster sister's first Easter, so it was more like "happy Easter Mary! Did you see what the Easter Bunny left you? Here Mary, have an Easter egg! Kendra, did you tell Mary happy East-- oh, um, happy birthday Ken. IT'S MARY'S FIRST EASTER!"

    Lmao. But I loved every second of it! I think my 21st is going to be my favorite. Adam and I are living on our own for now (can't find a roommate) so we'll have the house to ourselves... ;] Fun fact, I've never had birthday sex. Sooo :p

    ReplyDelete