Friday, February 1, 2013

January & February Project: Family Binder {Meal Planning Pages}

I know it has been a few days since my last post and I apologize. Life gets a little crazy sometimes and when I can't hold my eyes open anymore, I need to sleep. {okay, okay..maybe I was cheating on you with Pinterest.}

Annnnd you may be happy to know that I am pretty sure I know what I want to do for my career! =)
But, I'm keeping it a secret for now. I'll reveal the Big Idea in a later post!



We've moved from the Calendar && Daily Pages to Meal Planning. This will be 1 of 3 posts for this section. {We have a lot to cover}
Did you know, I haven't even printed any of MY pages out yet? My printer is broken. I figure I'll print them when I'm all done as a reward for all my hard work. But, I keep wishing I had the binder set up because I could && would use it EVERYDAY! 


Anywayyy I have several new pages to show you! 


This is a 3 week meal plan for Dinner. As you can see, we haven't come up with plans for a few days. We are both new to meal planning and so I believe this is a great start. We planned meals where we could use the same ingredients for a couple different meals. We have also started to coupon and price match ad's. 


Isn't this Inventory sheet ADORABLE? I know my parents can use this. They are the worst criminal offenders when it comes to killing perfectly good food {it gets stuck way back in the fridge and they forget they have it} I think this is a great idea if you are going to the store and can't remember if you have a certain product at home. 



Organization isn't something to make you go crazy. And I don't believe that organizational charts, lists and printables makes one crazy. These things are here to IMPROVE our lives and make them easier. And who doesn't want that?
Please share your organization tips with me below!

I'll also add that Rosie has had Thrush since she was born. She has been on medicine for it and I have had trouble getting her prescriptions filled. I called the doctor recently very frustrated because I could not get a hold of anyone and I needed a refill.  They told me that I don't have to give her the medicine. I said WAIT, I'm hearing 2 different stories. She said that both were right. So now, we're trying it without giving her the medicine, and I'm just treating myself. We have a 4 month doctor visit in March so I'll update then or before depending on it it goes away.
Have you or someone you know had a problem with Thrush?


xoxo Miss Maully





No comments:

Post a Comment