Monday, February 3, 2014

For Mind, Body & Soul - A Beginners Guide to Yoga




Happy Monday!

I just completed another Midday Yoga class at my school. I LOVE this class and had been looking forward to it since Wednesday. I have been taking this class for about two weeks and can already tell that it is improving my back and stress level. I'm more aware of my breathing, muscles and posture. Doing yoga midday relaxes and prepares me for the rest of the day. 

Here is a list of the top 10 reasons YOU should start doing yoga!

1. STRESS relief
2. Inner peace
3. Increased strength
4. Weight loss & waste management
5. Increased overall energy
6. Improved sleep
7. Heightened mental and intuitive awareness 
8. Improved hormonal balance
9. Brain synchronization & brain fitness
10. Whole body detoxification

What's not to love? Yoga is for your mind, body and soul. It is a health plan that focuses on 3 very important aspects of YOU.

Mind, Body & Soul



Anyone can DO yoga!


I think the most important part of the learning process for learning how to do yoga is to do it with someone else who has experience with the positions and breathing styles. It can be daunting and stressful when searching the internet, checking out books or watching videos. There is a lot of information to dig through!


Plus, who doesn't like wearing yoga pants?

And don't forget to eat well, drink plenty of water and get enough sleep.

Here are some helpful links to get you started:


Blessings, peace and joy this week,

Miss Maully









1 comment:

  1. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. black yoga shorts

    ReplyDelete