Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January & February Project: Family Binder {Set 1 Important Information}

I envy all those blog mommas that can post every day or every other day. I'm so sorry Musers, but I just cannot do it. However, I will try to update more often! PROMISE!

My daughter may be the youngest baby EVER to have her own email account. I got the idea from either Yahoo or Pinterest...or maybe it was neither. Anyway, I created her an email account so that I could send her pics, videos and letters that she can view and read when she is older. I did have to pay .50 cents to prove that I was her parent (because I put in her actual birthday!) I haven't really had many ideas of letters to write and I can't send any pics or videos until I get my new phone later this month. 

Do YOU have any ideas?

ONWARD to more Family Binder Lovin' =) < I've been trying to get some smilies on here but I think I'm html challenged> 



We have officially started the Our Family Section, the largest section of the binder.

{This is a mini post, one of several.}

Today covers the Important Information.



Financial & Auto Information

Medical Information

Medical Information Con't & Other Numbers



Even though there are some Important Contact Numbers here, there will be a separate Important Contact Numbers section to hold family, friends and neighbors numbers, along with Poison Control, Police: Non-Emergency && more!


And Ok I lied about posting my dream job idea. I am not going to talk about it until I have it in the works. All I will say is that I am starting my own business!!
You can try to guess but I will NEVER tell! Mwahaha.
Goodnight Musers! 


xoxo Miss Maully


No comments:

Post a Comment