Monday, February 11, 2013

January & February Project: Family Binder {Set 2 Important Numbers}

Ok, I know I said I would post more regularly. I know you will be happy to know that I have CAUGHT UP on my page designs, so I'll post those sets over the next few days. I made like 5 in one night! 

Do you love greeting cards? 
So do I! Annnd...I have started to design those as well. The idea popped into my head yesterday. I think it originated from a pinsperation. However, I decided to create Jake one for Valentines Day. It is super cute so far! Look for this post on Valentine's Day. <3<3

Tired of you plain old boring Microsoft Office fonts? 
Can you NEVER EVER find one that fits the theme of project you are working on? 
That was the SOML EVERY TIME! When I actually went to the link the picture is pinned from on Pinterest, I found some really cool free fonts. Unfortunately, the site I went to only had a few free ones and then I clicked on something and the next thing I know I had downloaded some weird toolbar. I knew I needed an easier way to get fonts. So, I found these sites HERE & HERE & HERE. Happy designing!

Oh yea! And it's my birthday today! I am finally of legal drinking age! I'm going out to dinner at Red Lobster tonight with Rosie, Jake, my brother && my parents. I'll be having 1 drink {maybe 2}. After that it's back to my parents for presents and cake. 
So far, my birthday has been AMAZING! && its only noon! I'll post all the details tonight!

Here is the much awaited Set 2! This is the Important Numbers Page. I love all the little boxes because it makes finding the number quickly so much easier than a list. I will be adding more numbers as soon as Jake gives me the information!

Enjoy!


So what do you think so far? 
How is your Project: Family binder going?

I would love to hear from you in the comment section below! I don't bite!

Remember: I can design these pages for you with personalized pictures, color schemes, designs and information, just Contact Me!!

I will be continuing Project: Family Binder through next month as well. It's been A LOT of work but very rewarding.


xoxo Miss Maully



No comments:

Post a Comment