Thursday, March 14, 2013

Miss Maully's March Madness {Musings}

It's been a crazy few weeks! I kept putting off the next post for the Featured Fans Interview because the last one took me so long to edit! {Was that an excuse?...JUST SAY NO!}
I'll do a LIFE update and then post the next Featured Fans Interview Q's this weekend. Check back then for more mommy time!

With it being tax season and all, I have been able to check MANY things off my to-do list leaving me feeling very accomplished. However, usually when I cross one off, two more pop up. 

Currently, my most important things to get done are as follows:

1. Get my business products together by the end of the month. This involves buying a few pieces of furniture and up-cycling them to sell in my store, Refab Rehab. Well actually, the items will be available for sale in my college's bookstore for new thing they are doing where students can get their businesses started. I am SO exited! =)

2. Get my business website up and running and order some business cards, but before that I have to re-design my logo... that's like 3 things isn't it?

{It's all about the business right now!} & Rosie of course!

3. I'm on the lookout for a Nanny position. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a job where I can take Rosetta with me to work and not leave her at home with her extremely tired daddy! {Remember: He works nights and goes to bed shortly before I leave for work, watching Rosie all day with little to NO sleep!}

4. Hopping on the Frugal Living bandwagon. My goal is to cut our spending down by A LOT by DIY-ing everyday items. Making our own hand soap, shampoo, body wash and conditioner. 
I am also working on Meal Planning, couponing, shopping thrifty, freelance work, composing the Family Binder {Blog Series is still in progress}, working on my business, webpage, Made by Maully products, my blog, my FB pages, reading, cleaning, working, school, crafts, book club, dieting & exercising...and more. I mean, I love being busy and all but DAMN I am one busy lady! I love it though. Baby steps scha-mecks. 

“Being busy is better than being bored. Bored left a long time ago. Busy is always around for me. ” 
― Tabitha Robin

I always place Rosetta first. That is one of the reason's why I am so busy, is that her care and well-being supersedes any semi-important to somewhat important to Momma's free time important. 

I definitely got off track. Anyway, the business is the most important thing right now. Hopefully I will be picking up the furniture this weekend and starting to up-cycle! I can't wait! Anywhoo...my business website is:


...and it is under construction because I have to have it looking perfect before I can publish it!

Here are some pics to end the post with. Enjoy your evening ladies!

Miss Maully herself representing VG Clothing Co's "All Real" T-shirt available here>>>>>>>>>
http://www.vgclothingco.com/

Rosetta in the snow!

Rosetta's Roses Shadow box. Both her's and mine from the hospital and her baby shower. 

Rosetta graduated from her co-sleeper to her crib the other night with no problems. The theme is Raspberry Jungle. 

Cutie-pie in her Bumbo!

My baby girl's swimsuit and shades for the summer. I can't wait!

 xoxo Miss Maully


{P.S. I love labels.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment