Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Miss Maully's March Madness {Musings Pt. 2}


AHHHH Mommy's sometimes I think I'm going CRAZY!! I LOVE this life though. 
Here's my most recent updates on my LIFE! 
L~ove
I~ntelligence
F~riends
E~xcellence

What do you think of my LIFE acronym? I just came up with it. I've been into acronyms lately. I think this one describes me pretty well. 

Anywayyyy...
I've been a busy bee! 

{Speaking of bees, please pay your regrets to Izzy Bee's family. Izzy was a 9 month old baby girl that grew her angel wings earlier this month due to a rare form of mitochondrial disease. You can visit her Facebook Page here and read about her and her family.
RIP Izzy, you will be forever missed! I totally bawled when I read about Izzy's passing. I had been following her on Facebook for awhile and it took me by surprise. I am still so sad because I felt like I got to know her. I ordered the Izzy Bee pendant off her FB page and still need to order the Team Izzy bracelets and T-shirt. I miss her and a so blessed to have a healthy and happy baby.}


Onto happier news, I have started my business {FINALLY} in order to have it ready for the Grand Opening of KCKCC Made. I am SO exited. I have purchased my power sander and tools to start. Now I just need the furniture! 

Power Sander!


Supplies!

Swatch Booklets!


Follow my business blog & news at:

I am developing my business website as well and it should be ready around the 5th of April.

Rosetta got her 4 month shots on Monday. My poor baby girl had a rough time that night and Tuesday. She got a low grade fever and just didn't seem her usual smiley self. =(
What reactions have your LO's had to their vaccines?

OH! I am FINALLY getting my Family Binder together! I WILL post pictures! 

&& I completed a Project!

Rosie's Rose Shadow Box~ The roses from her baby shower & hospital, and my roses from the hospital as well.


I'm on Spring Break from school this week. It't not a big change because I only take one online class this semester. But the little break is AWESOME!

I am just so BLESSED every single day. I love my baby girl more than anything in this whole world. I love my boyfriend SO SO SO much. He is a fantastic father! I have a wonderful family & extended family. I love my momma and am so grateful to have her by my side. 
She has always been there for me and always will be.
I love my city.
{Kansas City born and raised && I wouldn't have it any other way}
I count my blessings and LOVE my life. 
Yes, I have my bad days. I just had one today.
But the positives totally outweigh the negatives and I would't want my life any other way. I have met so many different people and had so many interesting and learning experiences. 
Life has a lot in store for me. The future is sparkling with possibilities. 

LOVE LIFE & LIFE WILL LOVE YOU BACK

What do you love about your life? I would love to listen to your stories!!

xoxo Miss Maully






1 comment:

  1. You're so crafty! I'm jelly...
    That is so sad about Izzy... I follow some children on facebook that have diseases... and it is so hard. Adam's daughter doesn't live with us anymore (he never married his ex so in Kansas, he doesn't have any custody rights whatsoever) and I couldn't handle losing another child, whether it be to a spiteful ex or a cruel illness. My heart is with her family, and also with you.

    I remember when my foster sister got her 4 month shots! Granted, it was 4 years ago... but she was NOT a happy camper.

    Oh yeah! Love you acronym. Super cute! And good luck on your business! It is so cool that you're doing what you want!

    ReplyDelete