Thursday, March 21, 2013

Miss Maully's March Madness {Musings Pt. 3}

So I am 100% free from work this weekend which means that I will be working on my first few pieces of furniture. I went to check some out yesterday, but couldn't fit them in my car. So, I'll be going Friday evening or Saturday day. I am WAY to exited for my business to get its gears rolling! 

I will post pictures! But don't forget that you can follow Refab Rehab's news on Tumblr and check out videos on Refab Rehab's YouTube Channel.
Remember: baby steps!

Ok so on to my exiting news for the day!

My Izzy Bee pendant & necklace

I posted about Izzy Bee yesterday. 
{Speaking of bees, please pay your regrets to Izzy Bee's family. Izzy was a 9 month old baby girl that grew her angel wings earlier this month due to a rare form of mitochondrial disease. You can visit her Facebook Page here and read about her and her family. RIP Izzy, you will be forever missed! I totally bawled when I read about Izzy's passing. I had been following her on Facebook for awhile and it took me by surprise. I am still so sad because I felt like I got to know her. I ordered the Izzy Bee pendant off her FB page and still need to order the Team Izzy bracelets and T-shirt. I miss her and a so blessed to have a healthy and happy baby.}

I did not order the chain online, I just bought the pendant and today I went out and bought a chain. I will wear it always.

I applied to be an Admin on a Facebook Page last night and I found out early this morning that I was accepted! Visit Mommies&Daddies-Corner on Facebook and "like" it please! This is a really exiting opportunity for me. When I told my mother about it her response was, "so you are working but not getting paid?" Oh mother, you SO do not understand the technology of today's world. My momma does not even HAVE a Facebook, though I keep trying to get her to get one so she can see all of the pictures of Rosie that I post and like all my FB Pages. 
I woke up at 5 am this morning with Jake holding his palm to his head. The poor baby boy {yes I call him baby boy. I also call my cat baby boy lol} had a NASTY injury that he sustained at work last night. Something had been improperly placed in the trailer he was unloading and it fell and hit him on the head! So Momma Maully played Nurse Maully and helped him clean it up. Thankfully he is OK! I took Rosetta to Grandma's house this morning before work so he could rest today. Here is a picture of the cut.



&& here are just some fun pics to end my post with 


Rosetta grabbing her toes, no wonder her nickname is Toes!

My belated birthday present from Jake. Journey Through  Mountains & Rivers at the Nelson.

Rosetta's 4 month picture!

Being a doll baby.

Mommy's Princess. 

Breastfeeding my baby girl. 

Kansas City's 41st St. Patrick's Day Parade & cold as hell! We stayed less than a half an hour. We will try again next year when Rosetta can enjoy it more!


Miss Maully's Momma Musings is celebrating it's first follower! Thanks Kendra! Check out her blog: Don't you know that you are a shooting star. It is all about feminism! I already LOVE her posts!

Goodnight my lovelies! Sweet dreams and blessings to all! Let me know what you think of March Madness Pt 3 in the comments below!


xoxo Miss Maully




No comments:

Post a Comment