Sunday, January 27, 2013

January & February Project: Family Binder {Calendar & Daily Page}

Hi how is everyone tonight? Today was the BF's birthday! Grandma watched the little Rose while we went to dinner at Bd's Mongolian BBQ. I've had the last two days off work {What a blessing} and have to go back tomorrow! I got a lot accomplished this weekend. {I'm serious} I moved the rest of all my crap {furniture and clothes and such} from my OLD apt back to Jake's. And do you know what was included? The entertainment center that I'm DIY'ing into a craft corner/center. I need somewhere to store all my tissue paper, markers and scrapbook paper. {I am so freaking exited!} I even paid my old roommate $30 bucks to take it. It will be so much easier to use the craft center than the 2 drawers and desk that it is all strew over at the moment. Have you ever tried to stay organized with a 2 month old? That is why I am on a quest for organization {and time}. I don't know which one I need MORE of!
Ok, enough of my ramblings. Here you go!

Step 3: The calendar page comes before the Daily Pages, but any printable or binder calender will do. I use a wall hanging calendar, so I don't know quite yet what I will use the Family Binder calendar for, but I'm sure it will come in handy. 

And onward to the Daily Pages-
These excite me so much! =) They turned out b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, if I may say so myself. LOVE LOVE LOVE this project so far. 


Blogging Ideas

Daily Goals & Tasks

Personal Goals & Resolutions

What do you think? Would you want to to use these for yourself? Is the tutorial helping?

I absolutely ADORE making these binder inserts.

IF only I could do this for a living...


Let me know what you think below! I would love to hear your thoughts on this project!



xoxo Miss Maully


No comments:

Post a Comment