Sunday, January 20, 2013

Your Sunday's Are My Monday's


If you are my age and a girl, I'm sure you remember Mean Girls? I remember. I watched that movie every day for a whole month (maybe more) when I was 13. Looky what I just found via Pinterest!


Oh my goodness I want this so bad! 

Gotcha, you just read it in Karen's voice right? 

I don't understand why they made Mean Girls 2. I never watched it and didn't want to. How do you make a sequel with none of the original characters? 
I just have to say, Tina Fey is freaking hilarious.
Click here to purchase the hoodie.This site also has other hoodies and clothes and such with hilarious and memorable sayings. Prepare to chuckle!
I'm all about the natural and organic way of living. Unfortunately, due to a strict poor student lifestyle, I cannot afford high priced Whole Foods products or expensive beauty products (like my parents-at least I grew up that way!) If I had the money I might. I try to get the most bank for my buck while still eating healthy and organic as much as possible. I even use makeup that doesn't test on animals and I have FOR YEARS.
Here is a list if you want to get started in cruelty free living! 

I was Googleing remedies for tired eyes earlier, and came across this easy and cheap way to solve my problem! No cucumbers allowed here!-I've actually never used cukes on my eyes before, i'll have to give it a try.

Take chamomile, rose hip or black tea bags and make some tea! You will need to boil to activate the ingredients. Drink the tea! Cool the bags off in the fridge and they will store for 48 hours. Put over your eyes and ahhhh relaxation!

There is an herb named Eyebright that you can use to make your own teabags!

xoxo Miss Maully



No comments:

Post a Comment