Saturday, January 26, 2013

What I'm Loving Right Now {Fashion}

Um yes please! So loving vintage swimsuits,
especially with polka dots!
Ok, so I'm not into all the latest Runway trends. Honestly I wonder who the hell wears those things and If I wanted to, do they even have a size for AVERAGE women?
 I would describe my style as comfy, laid-back and chic. I love the professional business wear look, hanging out in jeans and a t-shirt or lounging in sweats & a hoodie. I incorporate little accessories like homemade hats, handmade button earrings, scarves, pins and hairstyles. These are a few things I'm loving right now.
 For a more complete visual experience, visit My Style on Pinterest. 

My new pants for work. On sale at Sears for $11.
Super comfy but still flattering.
This is the one I want! How freaking adorable is that?
Get one for yourself here.




I really love the ease of Nexplanon.
Being able to feel it under my skin is a little
weird, but I won't forget to take any pills! 






This Winter, I'm sporting these hand-knitted hats made by Rosie's Great-Grandma. They are super cute and came in many colors. She made a ton of ones for Rosie in all sizes, so she's set for life!









NOT PICTURED: My new obsession---JEGGINGS! I'm a little late to the game on this one I think, but oh how comfy!!



xoxo Miss Maully

No comments:

Post a Comment