Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Showers Bring May Snow {Musings Pt. 1}

Hello Fans!

Guess what?
 It's snowing here. 
It was 80 degrees 2 days ago and I was wearing shorts and sweating! 



Jake and I are going to look at an apartment tomorrow. I looked at it a few months ago, but since we think this is the one we are going to move into we are both going to look at it. I am SO exited!

I have not completed any new projects lately. Honestly I have been feeling a tad lazy =O
But, I know I have some catching up to do once we move because my craft center will be up and running! 

However, I did do this little craft project a about a week or so ago. 







I started it before Rosetta was born and then I didn't know what else to do with it until I started doing Spring Cleaning and came across all these little pieces of paper or parts of past projects and some stuff from when I was little. I just couldn't throw it away so I made a sort of Scrapbook! I am going to fill up the whites of the pages with notes, saying, quotes and feelings to make an Art Journal type of thing. I'll call it Project: Art Journal Scrapbook

Oh my goodness I almost forgot! We went to the Zoo the other day! Here are a few photos from our trip!

~ The Kansas City Zoo~
Before leaving. Look how gosh darn cute Rosetta looks! =)

The NEW Green Revolution Building

Rain Barrel

How much water 1 American uses daily: 300 gallons

300 gallons visual

NEW IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON

NEW IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON

Meerkats!! <3

Family picture!

Wow! That was a big update! How are ya'll doing with your Spring Cleaning! I would LOVE to hear about what is new with you! 

xoxo Miss Maully


No comments:

Post a Comment