Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers {Musings Pt. 1}

Wow!
It has been awhile~
 Rosie can now roll from her back to her tummy and push up. There have been several times I have laid her down to go to something real quick and when I came back she was in a totally different position. She grows more everyday!

I have some exiting news~We are moving into our own apartment next month and I can finally decorate it as a home! I cannot wait the suspense is killing me!
I have been pinning so many For The Home pics. I know the design will come together eventually. It will be a work in progress. I'm thinking earthy shabby chic with a retro/vintage vibe. Rosie will have her own room and I can decorate it will all her things, especially pictures and things I have made for her.

I am almost done with this semester at school. Then back to full time next year. My businesses are going good, starting slowly but making progress.
visit www.facebook.com/madebymaully and "like" it. Then you can see all the cool jewelry that I make!
I am also researching companies that I can be a consultant for, so that I can work from home more until my businesses kick off. I will be going to school a little longer than I had planned to get my Sustainability Certificate, a new program being offered next spring. I think I am going to be a Sustainability Coordinator or teacher as my backup career. I could be a substitute teacher too? I am still working out the kinks. I just want to do everything! I LOVE life SO much!

I've made two goals. 
`1. Post everyday
2. Comment on another blog everyday

I can DO IT!!

Anyway, this is just a short post as I am off to bed...

Goodnight lovelies!

xoxo Miss Maully



No comments:

Post a Comment